1. Which ballet by Peter Tchaikovsky features the "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy"?
2. Give the title and composer of the classical work which acquired additional fame as the theme for Alfred Hitchcock Presents.
3. How many keys are on a standard concert grand piano?
4. What is the subtitle associated with Piano Sonata No. 14 in C -sharp minor by Ludwig van Beethoven?
5. The most popular work of Maurice Ravel was commissioned by dancer Ida Rubinstein. Name it.
6. What 19th century symphony has been associated with the word "victory," since the opening rhythmic figure of the work is identical to the letter "V" in Morse Code?
7. Who began the televised series of Young People's Concerts with the New York Philharmonic in 1958?
8. What composer is known as the "Waltz King"?
9. What composer has been nicknamed the "Father of the Symphony"?
10. What popular song was created from the opening theme of the Piano Concerto No. 1 in B-flat minor by Tchaikovsky?
Name the summer concert site of the Los Angeles Philharmonic.
Upon what theme did Rachmaninoff base the variations in his Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini?
What classical music comedienne is famous for her humorous and radically shortened synopsis of Wagner's Ring cycle?
Give the translation of Die Fledermaus.
Name the work known to young and old as the theme for the radio and television serials of The Lone Ranger.
What Broadway hit was based musically upon the compositions of Alexander Borodin?
What radio serial used the Donna Diana Overture by Rezni6ek for its theme?
Beverly Sills performed with and ultimately became the general director of what opera company? Who has been the music director of the Metropolitan Opera Company since 1975?
How many players comprise a nonet?
Who composed the popular Christmas carol, Joy to the World?
Although many works may have been titled Canon in D, who composed the one most widely known?
Professor Peter Schickele has been responsible for unearthing the works of what fictitious Baroque composer?
What notorious soprano was the talk of the gossip columnists due to her relationship with Aristotle Onassis?
Name the composition by Sir Edward Elgar which has opened countless graduation ceremonies.